Strong

Strong

Sunday, August 3, 2014

August 5th

Quote- "We are what we repeatedly do; excellence then is not an act but a habit" ARISTOTLE

Demi's words- Anything you want to be wonderful at requires patience and practice. It's as simple as brushing our teeth, which we hardly think about because we do it three times a day. By repeatedly doing a healthy habit; the more you have, the better you will become. When you strive every day to be better, eventually you will be.

Goal- Figure out what you loved and what it is good for you and make it a habit


I'm really not a patient person, I either have to be perfect or I fail and convince myself that I shouldn't do something. With practice, I will eventually be better at what I want to do. This also applies to simple acts such as eating, we eat three times a day with snacks in-between and a lot of people don't think about it but people with eating disorders who are starting recovery have to learn to eat again as if a baby learning how to walk for the firs time. It's a very foreign subject to us, eating without feeling guilty. As long as we constantly work at it and have the motivation it takes to consistently work at it. Recovery takes a lot of practice and soon enough you will be your old self again which is an amazing feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment