Strong

Strong

Saturday, August 23, 2014

August 28th

Quote- "You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor" ARISTOTLE

Demi's words- We don't give ourselves enough credit for all the courage we have inside ourselves. Perhaps some have more than others, but at the end of the day, even if you tried and failed, you have already won. You tried and that takes more courage than anything else.

Goal- Do your best in everything you do today.


I know in my life i wouldn't be alive if it wouldn't have been the courage with me. I wouldn't have had any sense of emotional strength without my sense of courage. Brave is a more descriptive word of the word courage and my parents say i'm brave so i guess it's a describing word for me. I see myself as brave but not necessarily courageous. What is a describing word of courage to you? Do you think you're courageous? Ask yourself, it is the only way to let yourself know if you need to challenge yourself you're afraid of.

No comments:

Post a Comment