Strong

Strong

Saturday, August 23, 2014

August 27th

Quote- "Hold faithfulness and sincerity as first principles." CONFUCIOUS

Demi's words- Sincerity and faithfulness are two of the most fundamental values in life. Without these ideals the world loses it's meaning. Every day i try my best to be genuine to myself, my friends, my family, and my fans.

Goal- What are your values? Make sure your daily actions align with your morals and belief system.


"If you have faith, anything is possible." This is a quote from the movie soul surfer that Bethany Hamilton said at the end of the movie and for some reason that quote ran through my head when i read this quote. Faith is really what you need to have to pursue something that scares you or something that you never thought possible. Anything is possible if you have faith and i believe that is true. I think the key to having faith is confidence in yourself, if you don't have that much confidence in yourself you won't have faith because your low self-esteem will take over. Confidence is faith while faith is confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment