Strong

Strong

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

concert!

The demi concert was amazing and i'm not just saying that even my mom said it was the best concert she ever went to! It was amazing and the opening acts fifth harmony and little mix were amazing! I have to say I was kind of disappointed when I heard that little mix just because I didn't know them very well but it turns out they were fantastic and I actually bought songs from each of them!

There was also this magician Collins key I've never heard of him before and he's so good! I have no idea how magic works it's insane! do I believe in magic? i'm not sure but the things he did were mind blowing!

Of course Demi fricking rocked it, I not only love her cause she has great music and she shared her story but that she's 100% real and i'm not talking about plastic surgery i'm talking about how she's real on and off stage and on and off camera she doesn't try to be different for her fans she's real all the way and that's what I love most about her and I respect her a lot for it.

I absolutely loved the concert! our hotel was walking distance to the arena so it was perfect!

I got 2 shirts and a poster and I absolutely love them and for some reason it won't let me upload pictures but I plan to figure it out today.

I've been to a carrie underwood concert when I was maybe 10 or 11 but now I got to see the most amazing concert ever and I hope I get to go to another!

Have never been more of a lovatic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment