Strong

Strong

Thursday, July 3, 2014

motivation fail

As I've probably blabbed enough about this and you guys are probably sick of hearing about it but as you all know I'm not excited or motivated to drive or even take the restricted permit test. I was studying for it and we ended up getting there and I was just excited to get the damn thing done but it's closed because of the 4th of July! ugh I was so irritated because I was so ready to get it done and move on but I'm taking it Tuesday no exceptions!

It's usually open on Tuesdays and Thursdays but since it was a holiday it was closed! I'm so ready to get this thing over and done with so I don't ever have to think about it again!

I had cross country again today it was the last day of practice for the week and we had our usual 30-45 minute run and since basically everyone was doing the firecracker run tomorrow for the 4th of July and it's 4 miles we took it easy. I actually only ran 15 minutes and just walked the rest of the way which was suckish of me but I did an hour of sit-ups, 30 minutes of pushups and an hour and 15 minutes of just running in place. I was going to run outside like I always do but I usually run an hour outside and by the time I would start it would probably get dark within 30 minutes so I just ran inside. :)

Nothing much else is happening oh by the way i'm not doing the firecracker run! I can't even run 2 miles let alone 4!

Newbies don't have time for that! I felt like saying that!
 
If I was in track that's something that totally would happen to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment