Strong

Strong

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

poems

Vultures all around me
waiting to attack
break open my flesh
open my hurting heart
to catch the demon
that's been consuming
my soul for so long
 
 
 
 
Love will remember
when we promised each other
we'd never leave
attached to the hip
hands locked
hearts unbroken
now everything's changed
I never thought one day
I would call you a stranger
big mistake
should've known
not everyone stays
they always leave
before I got the chance to say
I love you
 
 
 
No one understands
what is happening to me?
help me
i'm all alone
I can't do this on my own
i'm scared
I don't want to die
I don't know how long
I can't carry on with an ED
taking over my body
they will find out
soon enough
he will show himself
 
 
 
I forced to myself
to let the two people
I love the most
know about my confessions
worries and fears
i'm sorry i'm scaring you
I'm just being honest
I want help
here you go
my secrets have now surfaced
I just want help
that's all
 
 
 
Andy's place
lake house
waves crashing
boat blasting
fun to get away
to beaver lake
 
 
 
This is now
the first step
to the hardest thing
I've ever gone through
now here I am
emotions stuffed down
as far down as they could be
numb from the world
except for food and the blade
this is the first step
to opening these wounds
to begin this thing
called recovery
a scary realization
the only person that can save me is myself
I've been running from myself
for so long
now it's time
to let go
and give my troubles and anxieties
to my grandfather up in the sky
he's the higher power
that can tell me
it will all be okay
 
 
 
Shrek
ugly ogre
happy villagers
are so so happy
shrek the play
Fiona a beautiful princess
shrek and Fiona united together
what is meant to be will be


No comments:

Post a Comment