Strong

Strong

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

June 1st

Quote- "The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud" COCO CHANEL

Demi's words- Each one of us is born with a unique and remarkable gift that's not only meant to change our lives but the greater world around us. I know this to be true because I have experienced it throughout my life. Whatever your strengths are, they may be something that someone wishes they had. So use your gifts wisely and you will be amazed how much you can inspire others.

Goal- Inspire someone today just by being yourself.


Being myself doesn't come easily for me especially when I am meeting new people. I tend to shut off or be normal when people I don't really know me are around. I'm naturally quiet so I don't easily show off my true self but no one should be scared or worried about what others will think about you. Everyone should be their selves everywhere and those who like that will stay and those who don't aren't worth your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment