Strong

Strong

Thursday, May 29, 2014

exciting news!

DEMI IS HAVING A WORLD TOUR AND I'M GOING TO KANSAS CITY!! YAY!

I get to see my favorite person twice in one year?! hell yes! My friend will be moving to Kansas city this month :( but it's okay because for my late birthday present I am going to see my favorite two people! I'm really excited and I almost had the same reaction I did at Christmas when I opened the tickets I almost uncontrollably start crying out of pure joy and excitement, but I didn't but I was smiling uncontrollably if that counts!

Today has been okay my brothers and I had to go with my mom to her work since our housekeeper came today it was actually pretty fun, I helped my mom out with things she need to get done and after we went to the YMCA to swim and tan of course :) this crazy thing happened though a couple minutes when we got there the lifeguards had us get out of the pool because someone got hurt and there were lifeguards running and I never got the full story but it was either drowning or they slipped and hit their head. They even made us go into the indoor pool for like 15 minutes and we saw some emergency people carry him out on a stretcher. I've never seen anything like that before it was kind of scary but I hope he's okay though.

After we swam for a couple hours we went back to my mom's work and just sort of hung out for a little while and then as a treat for helping her out we got slushy's at slushy hut! they are by far the best slushy's ever!

I plan to make posts about the differences between bingeing and overeating and another one about what my personal behaviors are like for me and why I do them because there are certain emotions and certain times that some of them will flare up and I think it will relate to some of you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment