Strong

Strong

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial day weekend successful

Hello everyone! I'm back the lake was really fun and I met a lot of new people and it was really good! We went to a family friends lake house and he got divorced I think 2 or 3 years ago and he brought his second girlfriend to meet all of us and it was very awkward she's really nice it's just kind of uncomfortable especially for the kids. There's things I won't go to on here but I'll just leave it at that. There's some really talented and athletic girls who are bad ass at wakeboarding and surfing and it makes me want to try it. I kind of wanted to try it there but I didn't think it was a good idea to have a boat full of people watching me even though i'm close to them I didn't feel comfortable with it but I will try it when we go to table rock in about 3 weeks! My brother tried surfing though and he ended up crying out of frustration cause he gets really pissed when things don't go his way and i'm really impatient at trying new things and learning how to do it I just want to just jump into things without really learning how to do it :) So yes it was really fun to hangout with people that I haven't seen in awhile.

Back to reality today :0 I swear I ate more in those 3 days than I do in a week! Exercising all day it is! What did you guys do for memorial weekend if you celebrate that?

No comments:

Post a Comment