Strong

Strong

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May 26th

Quote- "Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to let people know how much they mean to you" UNKNOWN

Demi's words- Loss is a part of life. Over the years I've lost several people who are dear to my heart. Nothing could ever bring them back but I think of them, their values and virtues, I can keep their spirit alive and that is a meaningful feeling. The most important thing to remember, however, is to make the most of the precious time we have with the ones we have.

Goal- Light a candle or say a prayer for someone you love today who is no longer with you

The hardest part for me when my grandfather died was knowing that he didn't know I loved him. He was my most sold grandparent and I want him to know how much his solidity meant to me. Most of my guilt from his passing stems from knowing that he might not realize how much he meant to me. I hope he knows in spirit how much I appreciated his love and support through everything. I know he's here in spirit watching over me and his support and love mean the world to me. I hope he knows that.

No comments:

Post a Comment