Strong

Strong

Friday, May 23, 2014

Beaver lake memorial weekend

This weekend i'm going to go to beaver lake with my dad and my brothers and i'm excited but really nervous at the same time because I have a lot of fears over the food situations and I know it's going to be the usual breakfast, lunch and dinner and snacks in between and acting like it doesn't faze me and acting like I do it all the time. It's really nerve racking but it is what it is but I guess I'll just have to wait to get there to know what the situation is. Were going to a family friends lake house and I haven't seen them in a long time maybe 2 years? maybe more and the oldest girl Alex is in college now and she's gorgeous and i'm worried about my appearance a lot more because I know people are going to compare me to her just because were the only girls and I feel self-conscious cause she's so pretty and I don't want to look like a slob next to her. Which I know it's an irrational fear but it's what i'm thinking right now. I am excited to go there though and just be in nature and be on the boat and have the sun beating down on me! I love the lake but I definitely like the beach more!

I will update more while i'm there if I have time I don't know if i'll have great service there but we'll see i'll try though :)

What are you doing for memorial weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment