Strong

Strong

Friday, May 2, 2014

May 7th

Quote- "Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned" BUDDHA

Demi's words- I've had to learn this lesson many times in life because it's hard to let go. Anger and resentment are so toxic that you end up hurting yourself. When you are wronged, it's better to confront it with tolerance, forgiveness, and acceptance. Ultimately it's best to let go, otherwise it builds up.

Goal- Write down all the things that you are angry about on a piece of paper and burn it.


My emotions tend to explain themselves by me being angry and everyone and being easily set off by people. I never realized why I get so easily pissed off until my mom mentioned that i'm always mean. I don't think i'm mean to my friends or intentionally a bad person, I don't know really. When i express anger to my family i don't think i'm trying to pick a fight or being an asshole i don't know i just down think i am the best at keeping my emotions at bay which leads to anger?? i don't know really. i hide my emotions really well but often it comes out through bursts of anger. i guess that's the easies way i could explain that.

No comments:

Post a Comment