Strong

Strong

Friday, May 2, 2014

May 8th

Quote- "Sometimes, it is okay to be selfish, Being selfless all the time can be detrimental to your mind and body.

Demi's words- They say if you're in a plane and it's going down, you have to put on your own oxygen mask before you put on anyone else's. You can't take care of others if you can't take care of yourself first. People think it's being selfish, but it's the good kind of selfishness, the kind that enables you to give your truest, most authentic self to be service to others.

Goal- Do one loving thing for yourself today: Treat yourself to a massage, sleep in, or meditate


I care about what others think of me and i try to make them like me or try to something nice for them but it actually ends up in me feeling like a hypocrite because i'm not doing those things to myself. i wouldn't say i'm selfish, i try to do my best for others and i want them to think the best of me so i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment