Strong

Strong

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May 28th

Quote- "Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right path, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their hands" ANNE FRANK

Demi's words- Most of my journey thus far has been informed by my parents, their gifts and their flaws. I realized after my recovery that I can learn from my parents, and it's up to me to my life the way I want it to be.

Goal- Thank your parents for giving you the gift of life and doing their best.


My parents have supported and loved me through everything and that is the greatest gift I could ever ask of them. They also have their flaws like every parent does but they do their best and I commend them for that. I'm very blessed to have the parents I have but I still have room to learn from their mistakes. My family dynamic will be taught and changed by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment