Strong

Strong

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May 29th

Quote- "Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it's thinking of yourself less" C.S. LEWIS

Demi's words- A lot of people are skeptical about giving a homeless person money. One thing you can do is give a homeless person a meal or a bottle of water so at least you know that they get a nutritious meal or drink. I once saw a homeless man and remembered that I had a snack in my purse, I walked up to him and said, "I don't want to offend you, but if you're hungry, i'd love to give this to you". He reacted like he won the lottery. I couldn't believe how something so simple could make someone so happy.

Goal- Go out of your way to help a homeless person, or someone else in need, today.


I think of other people before myself that can be good but also detrimental to my needs. I love making people happy and have everyone else see how hard i'm working. I want people to be impressed by what I do. I base my happiness through what others think of me. I should learn to not base my self-worth on other people's opinions. You won't ever be satisfied with other opinions . Everything will eventually fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment