Strong

Strong

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May 27th

Quote- "At this moment I am exactly where I need to be"

Demi's words- I used to resist everything and I didn't trust my higher power. With the willingness to change, I now see that I am exactly where i'm supposed to be. In the present moment is where I find my happiness.

Goal- Think about where you are in your life today: accomplishments, relationships, career and be happy for the life you've built.


I have always wished for something more and not really appreciating what I have now. I've experienced a lot and I should be proud of where I am now and how much I've grown emotionally and physically. I need to learn how to not want more than what I have because I am blessed to have what I have. Even though I have hardships in my life I have a pretty damn good support system and I couldn't ask for anything more.

No comments:

Post a Comment