Strong

Strong

Sunday, May 18, 2014

May 22nd

Quote- "When you throw dirt, you lose ground" TEXAN PROVERBS

Demi's words- Life is all about choices. We always have a choice to respond to offensive people. The most tempting thing is the world with the same behavior we are offended by. Ask yourself what it would really achieve.

Goal- The next time someone insults you, calmly inquire how they would feel if you said the same thing to them.

I tend to respond to negativity or a conversation that doesn't even involve me with an immediate reaction. I do that with my family a lot and it definitely drives a wedge between us. I do need to learn how to not react at everything a person says or anything that I don't agree with. With people that have bullied me I would never do anything uncalled for but if I feel like something needs to be said i'll say it and i'm not ashamed of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment