Strong

Strong

Sunday, May 18, 2014

May 23rd

Quote- "True joy comes when you inspire, encourage and guide someone else on a path that benefits him or her" ZIG ZIGLAR

Demi's words- There are a lot of jealous people out there. Sometimes your happy news creates tension in a relationship. Be sure to be supportive and happy with their news and, hopefully, it will be reciprocated

Goal- The next time a friend or a family member shares good news with you, make sure your joy is sincere.

I have this friend that is very troubled and I would say there is underlying issues for what she's doing. Whenever she tells me things I act like I care but honestly it's the same story over and over again and I don't really care if she has or doesn't have a boyfriend. My mom thinks that she communicates love or she finds comfort in experimenting with guys and once I thought about it I agree. She's a toxic person in my life because I have no idea what she's going to say next each day is different with her. It's hard for me to put a lot of trust in her because she's never really shown much interest in being my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment