Strong

Strong

Sunday, May 18, 2014

May 21st

Quote- "A smile can save a life"

Demi's words- Did you know that there's scientific evidence that smiling can boost your immune system and help you live a longer and happier life, not to mention that it makes the people around you happier too because smiling is contagious? There was a time I was going through security at an airport and out of nowhere a TSA agent smiled at me, and it changed my entire day. When someone else's day brighter, it makes your day brighter too.

Goal- Smile often- you never know whose day you will brighten. You never know the impact of just one smile can have on someone else's life.

Smiling is a very good and often therapeutic thing. I love when people smile at me because it makes me feel valuable and not invisible in the way I think I am. I fake a smile to hide my emotions because i'm afraid of hurting someone I love. Smiling of happiness is the best it make you think how amazing life is and how beautiful it is to have the opportunity to be happy and have such beautiful things to make you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment