Strong

Strong

Sunday, May 18, 2014

May 20th


Quote- "Whenever I climb, I am followed by a dog called ego" NIETZSCHE

Demi's words- As we come into our own in life and begin to climb up our personal ladders of our success, we must be cautious to leave our ego behind and not allow them to interfere with the integrity and honesty of our work. Your ego will always be close behind, chasing you, nipping at your heels to move up in this world. So don't let it get ahead of you.

Goal- Evaluate where your ego currently stands. Be aware of it and don't let it overpower you.

My ego definitely holds the real me back. I'm guilty of letting it overpower me and not allowing myself to shine through. I think your ego changes whatever your current stage in life. It is important to not let it over shine and just focus on yourself and what you think. It's hard when you have a nagging v voice in your head but it's important to try not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment