Strong

Strong

Friday, January 22, 2016

What is going on?

Hi everyone, if you saw the post that I just put up you would know that I saw one of my old teachers and how that encounter subconsciously affected me. Well I would appreciate it if someone would comment/email or tumblr message me any thoughts on what to do here would be awesome!

I think I have my tumblr on here somewhere, in case I don't you can just comment down below if you want my tumblr and also if you have a tumblr account you can post it too so I can follow you!

So what I need advice on is this, I've been having really weird dreams that are correlated to my past but in the moment I'm living in now meaning High school. Like for example, my math teacher right now K, I've been having nightmares/dreams I guess of the emotional/verbal abuse that occurred in 7th grade with my math teacher at the time. I believe I had that dream about her because she's my math teacher currently and my math teacher during that time was when I was being awfully treated.

During the day, I don't think about it at all but obviously subconsciously I am to an extent. So anyway, do you guys know what I can do to stop these dreams? Because they're kind of overwhelming and scary. Also very much unexpected.

Can anyone help me out on this? Or if anyone has any experience with this similar situation happen I would appreciate your experience and advice! You can be anonymous if you want also!

No comments:

Post a Comment