Strong

Strong

Sunday, May 11, 2014

May 12th

Quote- "When we are consumed by what other people think of us, we allow them to dictate how we live our lives, and then without realizing it, we lose touch with who we are"

Demi's words- We all want to be liked and loved, but when we focus on this instead of making sure we love ourselves first, we get lost in other people's opinions and we stop living honestly. if someone calls you a name, don't let it bother you-don't react. Feeding into their drama will only negatively affect your character.

Goal- What makes you special and unique? Think about all your eccentricities and embrace it every day.


My self-consciousness and my awareness of what other people are saying or thinking about me affects me a lot more than I would like to admit. I like to think I know what others think about me when they could actually be thinking the total opposite. I am totally aware of my bullies and what other people react towards me. I like the unique qualities about me and if i'm okay with it other people should realize that I don't care what they think about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment