Strong

Strong

Saturday, May 10, 2014

May 11th

okay I messed up again with the quotes I think why I messed up this time is because may and march both start with m? I don't even know okay lets start.


Quote- "My mother said to me, "if you are a soldier, you become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the pope." Instead I was a painter and become Picasso" PABLO PICASSO

Demi's words- I would not be where I am today if not for the love, friendship, and support of my amazing mother. She has always believed in me even when I didn't believe in myself. That sense of belief in me has given me so much courage to chase and live out with my dreams.

My mom has taught me how to act with integrity, strength, and love. I realize that I'm extremely fortunate and blessed to have such an amazing mom.


Goal- Tell someone in your life you're thankful for all the love they've provided.


I am blessed for my mom, tomorrow's mother's day and I plan to write a poem for her. She has been there with me through my ups and my downs and I couldn't be more grateful for the support of her being by my side and never giving up on me even when I would understand if she thought that at times. She works so hard and she's the rock of our home, we would completely fall apart without her. She has taught me to work hard and just be myself and not care what anyone thinks. She's my rock and motivation to keep going and not give up. I love you mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment