Strong

Strong

Sunday, April 27, 2014

May 1st

Quote- "Be curious, not judgmental" WALT WHITMAN

Demi's words- It's so important to maintain the curiosity and sense of wonder that we have when we are young. When we are babies, we experience everything for the first time: crawling, eating, walking, talking and sensations. As we get older we start to take these simple things for granted. The more we're willing to stay open and remain curious about the world around us, the more we can discover and learn.

Goal- Don't take anything you see, hear, or touch for granted. Be more willing to look more closely at everything and become a student to the environment.


As I've gotten older the world to me is scary but also an interesting place. There's so much I want to see and experience in this world, go to Hawaii, see the beautiful lands and everything in-between. I know a lot more about the world than when I was 10. That can be amazing but also scary. There's so much about the world that I have yet to discover. I'm excited to see what society my children will grow up in, what my future husband will look like, how college is like, etc. growing up is kindof scary realization to me but i'm also excited to teach my children and others how much life I have experienced and share my knowledge to help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment