Strong

Strong

Thursday, May 1, 2014

May 2nd

Quote- "Respect your mind, body, and soul. You are WORTH it"

Demi's words- We are always the first ones to get down on ourselves. We are our worst critics. And a big part of our journey is learning how to love ourselves. That means taking good care of the mid, body, soul, and spirit. Treat yourself the way you would treat a little kid and see what a difference it makes. When you are kinder to yourself, everything will change for the better.

Goal- Stand in front of the mirror today and tell yourself you are a beautiful person.


I find explaining my thoughts to these quotes and the emotions that it brings up in me is really hard to talk about and emotionally draining especially this one. With my eating disorder and with everyeone with body issues, I find this quote really hard to explain. Throughout my eating disorder and self confidence issues, respecting myself and loving my body is really hard for me to comprehend. For years I've had self confidence issues. For so long I have never really understood loving yourself. I don't really think I can do it, I will be willing to try but I don't find any success will get accomplished at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment