Strong

Strong

Friday, April 4, 2014

April 10th

Quote- "Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty" MOTHER THERESA

Demi's words- It doesn't matter how much money you have. Money doesn't provide anything with love every single person wants to be loved and cared for, and this has nothing to do with all the money in the world doesn't matter, just the love and people that surround you.

Goal- Go out of your way to make someone feel wanted and loved today. Focus on being wealthy in love.


I have felt unwanted and lonely a time or twenty and it's an awful feeling, even when I have people around me I often times still find myself feeling lonely and unloved. I think it's hard for me to connect with people and when i'm finally with people and connecting, with that comes the insecurities e and loneliness. I like being alone but that doesn't mean i'm lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment