Strong

Strong

Friday, April 4, 2014

April 9th

Quote- "I think it's very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person" OLIVIA WILDE

Demi's words- It's not always easy to be alone. As I've come to spend more quality time alone and it's not only become easier, but I have started to really enjoy my solitude. Whether you are an introvert or extrovert, it's really important to find peace and joy in alone time. When we really get to know ourselves alone, we become stronger people and better friends and overall better people.

Goal- Find comfort in spending time alone with your thoughts.


Being alone has always been my downfall to doing self-destructive behaviors. My ED loves being alone and I don't know, when i'm alone it's very easy to get away with things that I wouldn't get away with when there's people around. I like being alone with my thoughts and just being able to think and do what I want to do but it can also be very destructive.

No comments:

Post a Comment