Strong

Strong

Friday, April 4, 2014

April 11th

Quote- "Set goals and dream big"

Demi's words- Having really big dreams is wonderful, but in order to achieve them you have to start s setting goals and writing them down. It's not enough just to think about them. The best feeling is crossing one of your goals off your list after you've worked so hard to achieve a dream.

Goal- Make a list of your goals of the year. Stay focused and start making strides to cross them.


I have a lot of goal that I want to achieve, most of the time my head holds me back from pursuing them because of an insecurity reason. I have to learn to step out of my comfort zone which is something that I wouldn't like to do at all, but for my ideas to be goals I need to step out of my comfort zone and just go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment