Strong

Strong

Saturday, March 8, 2014

march 3rd

Quote- "The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me AYN RAND

Demi's words- If I'd believed all the people who told me that I didn't have what it takes to make it, I would be nowhere. It took me awhile to build up my confidence. It can be really scary, but its better to rise and to overcome those feelings because in the end those people don't matter. Along my journey I stopped worrying about all the nonsense. I gave up trying to control and my destiny to do what I do best take over instead of worrying about failure. The only one who was actually stopping me was myself. Whenever I encounter people now who tell me I can't achieve something, it just reminds me that I shouldn't listen to them. But only believe in myself.

Goal- Is there someone in your life who keeps trying to get in the way of your success? it might be time to have a talk with them or let them out of your life.


What if the only person stopping me is myself? I'm insecure about a lot of things about myself that lead me to believe that I am a failure. I've been through so much and I've realized this whole time I was holding on for myself because even if I didn't believe it I knew things would get better. I think I need to learn how to congratulate myself for coming this far but also have a long way to go, if anyone tries to tell me I'm not good enough to do anything, I'll try to convince myself that I'm choosing this experience for myself not others.

No comments:

Post a Comment