Strong

Strong

Sunday, March 2, 2014

March 2nd

Quote- "Hate is only a form of love that hasn't found a way to express itself logically" LIL WAYNE

Demi's words- When I was younger I felt hatred towards my bullies. I realized that resenting others was only hurting myself. I ended up projecting my insecurities and taking it out on other people. A chain reaction started, if I had been more resolved and confident in my ability to love myself, I would have found more productive ways to confront and rise above the negativity.

Goal- Don't let hate get the best of you. Have compassion for your bullies today by understanding their actions are only a result of unhappiness and pain within themselves.



I do understand this to some degree, I lash out on my family mostly because I have overwhelming feelings within me and I just lose it because I never learned how to properly let out those emotions. In that moment so I become very defensive and I get mad over little things because I have so much pent up. I know that's unhealthy. What I find hard to understand is why if you know it would hurt someone in the long run why do it? I mean why inflict what you're feeling on someone else? By that mean comment you could push someone over the edge and you never know they may feel 10 times worse than you do. Don't judge a book by its cover,  Don't judge a person inside or out cause you have no idea what they go through behind closed doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment