Strong

Strong

Friday, November 14, 2014

November 20th

Quote-"The great enemy of clear language is insincerity." GEORGE OWELL

Demi's words- One of my biggest pet peeves is when i see people not being genuine with others. People can always tell you when you're not being sincere and if you're not staying true to yourself; you're only fooling yourself.

Goal- Only speak genuinely and cordially.

I know when people aren't genuine when i'm talking to them and the way they talk to me it seems like they're not focused on what i'm saying and don't really care. It's important to find people in your life who genuinely care about you and someone who can support and love you unconditionally. I have two people in my life that i can confidently say that they're my true best friends and that's more rewarding and meaningful to me than having twenty friends who could care less about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment