Strong

Strong

Saturday, March 8, 2014

march 4th

Quote- "Trust is a bond between two people that is when they are able to listen and understand where the other person is coming from. That to me is the key to friendships and relationships"

Demi's words- Relationships between family, friends, significant others, and colleagues are complicated and full of learning experiences. Nobody comes into this world knowing everything. We all go through different experiences, make mistakes, haves successes, and then make more mistakes we can learn from. The ability to trust and listen to the people is the foundation all healthy relationships are built on.

Goal- When talking to friends, make sure you are really listening to what they have to say and aren't distracted by something else. You owe that to them and you would want the same in return.


Trust means everything, through my experiences it almost ruined my best relationship I've had and it opened my eyes to how much a friendship relies on trusting one another. Trust is nothing to take lightly it can either make a relationship or break it and from what I've gone through my best friend of 3 years are still my best friends and that means the world to me because looking back I shouldn't have gotten a second chance at friendship I don't deserve that forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment