Strong

Strong

Monday, July 7, 2014

July 6th

Quote- "Prayer is not an old woman's idle amusement. Properly understood and applied, it is the most potent instrument of action" MAHATMA GANDHI

Demi's words- A lot of people think that when you pray it needs to be a formal ritual in a church, synagogue, or mosque. When I pray, I talk to God like he's my best friend. I don't hold anyting back what i'm feeling and I don't want to be in a holy location, I know that wherever I am, it's good enough to be heard. Even if you don't believe in God and you're praying to the universe, you're being honest with yourself. Putting your energy into the world shows that you are open to change, to learn, to receive help.

Goal- Say a prayer to whatever you believe in and ask for help or wisdom about something that's been weighing on you.


Something that is very confusing and hard for me to understand is my faith in God. I do believe in a higher power but does it necessarily have to be God? No. Nothing is wrong with asking for help which lately I have been thinking about prayer and praying to my grandpa who passed away 6 months ago. I need guidance from others that don't have the power to answer. it can be very healing to believe in any higher power because it could get you through rough times.

No comments:

Post a Comment