Strong

Strong

Monday, March 24, 2014

March 28th

Quote- "Why fit in when you're born to stand out?" DR. SUESS

Demi's words- Embrace all your eccentricities. We aren't made to blend in- we are all individuals. Sometimes we think we are supposed to hide our differences but we shouldn't. It can be scary trying to figure out who you are and what your purpose is in life. But it's important to find the answer so you should accept and be who you really are.

Goal- Don't hide from yourself, let the world know who you really are and be proud of it.


It's hard for me to feel proud of who I am because I have so many people everyday feel like I should be who I am and try to fit in and be "normal". It's also hard to feel proud of yourself when you have this negative evil monster in your head everyday telling you that you're ugly and what you should look like. Sadly I don't really know how to feel proud of myself because through people and my mind I've heard so many things from so many people that I've started to believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment