Strong

Strong

Monday, March 24, 2014

March 27th

Quote- "Always remember there's a girl inside you; treat her as if you just met her today"

Demi's words- It always amazes me how easily and readily we allow ourselves to self-loathe. We get in the habit of saying how terrible things to ourselves and we no longer realize how much damage we are doing. Would you say these things to your four-year-old self? Sometimes when I get sick or tired while working, instead of taking care of myself, I force myself to push through it. I forget that there's a fragile little girl inside of me. Always ask that before you berate yourself, and refrain. How would you treat a child if they were sick? It's important to take care of yourself no matter what.

Goal- Treat yourself with kindness. Love the child inside of you and take care of him/her and if he/she were your own.


I forget this a lot. I forget that once I wasn't the girl that I am now, that needs to be fed, bathed and treated well. I treat myself negatively most of the time and I forget that I should treat myself and my body with kindness and respect. I'm still learning to remind myself of this but it's important to everyone to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment