Strong

Strong

Monday, March 24, 2014

March 26th

Quote- "No matter how broken my heart may feel, I will always be grateful it still has a beat"

Demi's words- I've had a number of romantic heartaches in my twenty-one years. Relationships are exciting, beautiful, and intriguing. But also complicated. I know that we all have heartbreaks in life, now when they happen, I let myself feel the pain. Even though it hurts I remember that it was worth it because I was able to feel something so deeply. The fact that I could feel that kind of love and let someone in my heart means i'm alive and capable of so much.

Goal- Feel the deep gratitude for all the people who have come into your life, positive and negative because they've taught you something.


When i'm really depressed, I feel like my heart doesn't deserve to beat and I shouldn't be alive but in the back of my mind I know i'll get through it and I am blessed to still have a beating heart. I'm grateful for all the good and bad people who have come into my life because they've given me a change to think about how strong I am, how far I have come, and how blessed I am for the positive people in my life for reminding me how strong I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment