Strong

Strong

Monday, March 24, 2014

March 265th

Quote- "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ARISTOTLE

Demi's words- There is a lot of ignorance in our world. Ignorance leads to war, violence, hatred, judgment, intolerance and unhappiness. No matter what your level of education, we all have the option and ability to seek more knowledge and gain understanding if we try. Even if you have belief different from someone else's or if you argue because of disagreement, we should all be more open to criticism and options.

Goal- Hear all sides and come to your own conclusions. Politely agree to disagree with someone if an argument or debate arises.


I like to think my opinion is right always even if that's not true. Actually it depends on the person and argument with someone I like to think i'm right and they need to follow what I have to say. But in all honesty i'm not always right, and there's some moments that i'm over exaggerating and I seem to do that a lot do I need to learn to listen and not judge and how to explain my side in a calm manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment