Strong

Strong

Friday, March 14, 2014

march 20th

Quote- "You will always be tempted and tested to take the easy way out"

Demi's words- Our values are always going to be tested. We will always be tempted to take the easy way out lie, cheat, and steal because sometimes those things seem easier, but I promise you that they have a way of catching up to. I can't tell you how important it is to check yourself before you do something you regret. Don't succumb to pressure and don't let anyone influence your decisions or actions.

Goal- If you have a friend or colleague who lies, cheats, or steals its important to let them know that their values do not line up with yours, and when their bad habits start affecting you.


I'm always tempted to take the easy way out and just throw my hands up and say fuck it i'm done like I can't do this but you have to work through those temptations to know what your real values are. There are so many times where lying has been good for me and it has also lead me to one of the darkest moments of my life. Lying is easier in some situations and cheating and stealing but is it worth it in the long run? The answer is no it almost cost me my friendships and that's something that I can't fathom. What are your values? What do you stand for? Share your values with someone else, you never know how you could make someone rethink their own decisions and values.

No comments:

Post a Comment