Strong

Strong

Friday, March 14, 2014

march 21st

Quote- "In every community, there is work to be done. In every nation, there are wounds to heal. In every heart there is a power to do it" MARAINNE WILLIAMSON

Demi's words- For all the problems, disasters, and tragedies that we hear about daily. It's important to not let such sadness overwhelm and flood you with despair. Where there is dark there is also light. Sometimes the most beautiful rainbows come from the worst storms.

Goal- How can you spread love, hope, and faith to others today? Ask yourself if there's someone in particular in your life needing your support


I think my way of spreading love, hope and faith to others is this blog. I don't know how many people read this blog and I don't really care cause this blog is mainly for me but in the back of my mind I want someone to come across this blog and feel like this is one person that understands what i'm going through and maybe that can brighten someone's day. My grandpa is my inspiration to spread love to others and sharing my story is one way that I can honor him.

No comments:

Post a Comment