Strong

Strong

Friday, March 14, 2014

March 19th

Quote- "Don't make assumptions. Find the courage to ask questions and express what you really want. Cooperate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama.  With just one agreement, you can completely transform your life." MIGUEL ANGEL BUIZ

Demi's words- It's better to take the time to ask questions and to find the words to say what you really feel. Often we leave so much room for interpretation either because we are rushing or we are afraid to speak the real truth, but this is where the miscommunications start.

Goal- When was the last time you assumed something and were wrong? Make a point to know the truth and not assume it.


People make assumptions of me usually not true assumptions and my question is why am I the target? I don't know. All I am is nice to people and I don't do anything to make them not like me. I barely talk in school, I keep to myself all the time maybe according to them that's my problem. I'm just sick and tired of people assuming wrong or bad things about me, it's not fair and unnecessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment