Strong

Strong

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Fwbraury 28th

Quote- "People need people- we're all in this together"

Demi's words- When we are hiding ourselves, it's so easy to become isolated. Over time, we start internalizing our emotions, engaging in reclusive behavior, and before we know it, we're completely alone. This can leaves us feeling depressed. It's vital to know how to be alone and comfortable with yourself, we also must remember that we need the love and companionship from others. When I stopped isolating myself and reconnected with friends and family, I felt a weight off my shoulders.

Goal- Reach out to those closest to you and begin rebuilding relationships. Step out of our comfort zone and think of ways you can seek support from others.


My eating disorder loves isolation and I don't eat lunch with my friends because I care about not eating more than social interaction. Depression, when I'm depressed all I want I want to do is hide myself because I feel so ashamed of myself and my body. Isolation is basically my life, but I do have friends and thank god for them I don't know where I would be without them. They love me unconditionally and I love them and I think that's what keeps my friendships strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment