Strong

Strong

Saturday, February 22, 2014

February 23rd

Quote- "Always be the first-rate version of yourself instead of a second-rate version of someone else." JUDY GARLAND

Demi's words- Just like snowflakes, there is no one else on this planet like you. Don't waste your time trying to be like other people. Be the best you and own it. You're best at being yourself- not anyone else. If we all looked, talked, and walked the same, no one would be unique. Individuality wouldn't exist. Being different is what makes us special and the world is so exciting.

there is a goal this time :)

Goal- Assess your character. Be sure that you're not modeling yourself after someone, but just being who you are meant to be. Go ahead, be weird because "normal" is boring!


My whole life I've wanted to be someone else that is prettier, smarter, more outgoing and I am still that way. I constantly want to be normal or like all the other kids, I don't like being different because then I will be seen as weird. I am shy and for some reason that makes kids more vulnerable to make fun of me or do something that is uncalled for. That shouldn't be the case, people should except everyone for who they are but unfortunately i'm not in control of that, but what I am control of is what I say and act towards people as long as I don't give a shit what people think of me and be confident in myself no one can say anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment