Strong

Strong

Saturday, February 22, 2014

February 22nd

Quote- "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be felt or touched but must be felt with the heart" HELEN KELLER

Demi's words- It is the intangible things that make life so amazing. The most incredible memories in my life have been experiences and emotions that can't be described or re-created. I spent so many years trying to create a high from drugs and alcohol when little did o know , the strongest high had been right in front of me the entire time- life.

I didn't write the goal in my computer for some reason and i'm to lazy to go get the book :)

I realized this when I first read this quote, I am infested in what i'm doing and what type of friends I have and what my personality is, the list goes on and on. Yes all those things are important but to me it's almost too important and through those things they define who I am. The truth is I don
t have to have the most friends, I don't have to do a sport, I don't have to be someone that i'm not. What matters is what I feel and not being defined by materialistic or spiritual things.

No comments:

Post a Comment