Strong

Strong

Monday, February 17, 2014

February 17th

quote- "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, i'm out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" MARILYN MONROE

Demi's words- Anybody who really loves and supports you will always be there for you. The best way to find out who your real friends are is to see who sticks around in your times of turmoil and suffering. If they can't accept you when your struggling than they most certainly don't deserve you at your best. It's so important to keep that in mind when it comes to making decisions about who to surround yourself with

Goal- Make sure you're being the sort of friend that you'd want in your own life. Be grateful for those who relationships that prove they deserve you


People who are really your friends will stick by you through thick and thin. That's something that I am really grateful for I may only have 2 true friends that live her but no one says you have to have 500 friends to be popular. Oftentimes people who have real friends are more popular than people who have fake ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment