Strong

Strong

Monday, February 17, 2014

February 16th

quote- "If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams, and you will always look lovely"  ROALD DAHL

Demi's words- When you are in control of your life and your happiness, your joy is infectious. Nothing in this world makes a person look more beautiful than when they are beaming with happiness. You never know how simple a smile or "how are you, really?" to a friend could change their day, or even, life

Goal- Smile and show the world how beautiful you are. Be conscious of people's emotions around you and remember the impact you can have on them.


I've never really thought about this in this way before, it's really true. I hide a lot by my smile and no one can tell that i'm hurting because I hide my emotions so well. I have been told that I am a good friend and a very sensible one. I think this quote is true but it also depends on how you handle your emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment