Strong

Strong

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Senior year

I haven't updated you all on my life for a while almost a month. I'm a senior in High school and I like it so far. It's school though so there's nothing too exciting about that but it's good enough I suppose.

I have some crazy and new things happening in my life right now. In school and in my personal life. I don't know if I updated any of you on this but I decided to stop seeing George which sucks cause I really liked him a lot but during the summer my eating disorder became more apparent to my parents and they started getting concerned. It took a little while but I have been set up with a therapist and have an appointment set for September 20th. I'm scared don't get me wrong but I'm ready I think to start the process.

I'm not sure if I'm ready to recover but I'm willing to let her help me and that's what matters. I have more willingness as before to finally talk about it and I feel that difference this time around.

I have met my best friend through Tumblr and that relationship has grown through FaceTime and texting and I love her so much. We talk every day and it's amazing to have a person that I can talk to every day and just know that somebody understands me and is just an amazing person.

School is school but I have 8 months left and I couldn't be more ready to get out of high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment