Strong

Strong

Monday, August 1, 2016

Spending time with my best friend :)

This post is kind of a long time coming sorry guys! After my awesome vacation we came home for a couple of days and then I "traveled" it was only 3 hours but I went to my best friends house and it was great! Do you have that friend or met that person that you just start exactly where you left off? That's how me and erin are and it's really awesome to have a friend like that. 

We had a really fun time and I love her to pieces! I get to see her again this weekend because we're going to a Demi Lovato concert yay! I've been to her concerts twice and they are amazing! It makes me feel like i'm on another world and everything else in my life doesn't matter. Her concerts make me feel like nothing else matters and it's amazing :) 

It was so fun being with Erin, I just wish she lived closer :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment