Strong

Strong

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Day 28 #30dayfreedomchallenge

What are you grateful for your eating disorder for? 

Most people who don't have an eating disorder or who just don't understand them, may think that there isn't anything good that comes out of this. Obviously nobody is like "oh yeah I'm so grateful for starving myself". I'm not talking about that.

I'm talking about how much I have learned about life in general and most importantly myself. What my true morals and values are and how much willpower and inner strength I have. Everything in life is just one piece of the puzzle and this happens to be mine.

From the eating disorder I have gained enormous amounts of wisdom through my trials in life. I honestly can say that everything that has happened to me has allowed me to grow in ways that I never thought possible. I have the opportunity to explore the deepest parts of my soul through the experience I've gone through.

I wouldn't take back anything from my past because I wouldn't be as wise. I wouldn't be able to realize what truly loving yourself really is. Everything that I've been through has been really hard on me. As well as my family. I know what true happiness is. This is no walk in the park but I wouldn't take it back for any amount of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment