Strong

Strong

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Day 3 #30dayfreedomchallenge


  • What is the pattern that you'd like to change? 
  • What pattern keeps showing up in your life that you don't know how to change? Explain step by step what that pattern is
  • Pay attention to how you feel and the thoughts, circumstances and/or triggers that play a part in the ED pattern 

I don't really have any patterns that are ongoing like I use everyday type of thing. The thoughts that consume my head and the calorie content that I have to "follow" are really the only patterns I have.

I would like to change at least some of the thoughts. I would like to change how much I think about how much food I'm consuming and being able to satisfy my beliefs with the comfort of knowing what I weigh.

I don't really know how to change body checking. You can't really escape your body, I don't have to squeeze pieces of skin together to body check. How do you stop body checking? I guess I could say body checking is somewhat of a pattern considering I get dressed and change clothes at least twice a day.

I use it as a way to make sure everything is still "perfect" according to how much skin I'm able to grab.







Image result for good body checking quotes


No comments:

Post a Comment