Strong

Strong

Monday, February 22, 2016

Truth about depression

People think depression is a "trendy" thing. Let me tell you, it is an unfortunate evidence of an imbalance in our brains. Depression isn't something to be talked about as a popular mental illness or a normal one. It's really awful. I hate it, the worst part is there's literally nothing to be sad about but you just feel so down and hopeless.

There are so many factors that can lead to depression, it can literally be just a little chemical imbalance in your brain to an emotional factor. You can also very much have both at the same time which in that case it can be difficult to determine which caused the depression. For me, I have a genetic predisposition to developing anxiety and depression because my parents and all the males on my dads side suffer from either one or both mental illnesses.

Mental illness, no matter which way you cut it is awful and there's no way to get rid of it, with medication yes, but getting off of it is really hard and nearly impossible without falling so deep down you can barely get yourself back up.

This is depression. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment